Being put on hold during a phone call can be frustrating for customers, and you will often hear people comment on how awful on hold music is.
Here are just a few of the many ways in which a voice over artist can utilise your own ‘on hold’ audio:
- • If a business has several departments for customers to choose from, a good voice over will guide them towards the correct person
- • Explain about the various services or products that you offer
- • Push a specific area of your portfolio which you want to promote more
- • Direct callers to your website
Mobile (cell) phone voicemail
Have a go at introducing your mobile phone’s voicemail using audio. Audio is a great way to market your business and make sure that the caller will leave a message or get in touch again. Rather than retaining the default network greeting, you could have audio which says:
- • An alternative phone number
- • Your website address
- • An email address which you can be contacted on
- • Your social media info
- • Explains more about your business
Once we have discussed exactly what you want for your audio, all you have to do is send me the script and then I simply record it onto your phone for you.
To record mobile phone voicemail:
- Go to Voicemail settings and change the PIN temporarily
- Leave your phone to divert to voicemail
- I will then call your phone and log into your voicemail settings using the temporary PIN
- I will record your new voicemail message, save it, and then hang up
- You can then change your PIN to something different
- I will record your new voicemail as an MP3 file
- You load the audio clip onto your computer (make sure that you increase your speaker volume slightly)
- Set up your phone so that it’s ready to record your greeting
- Press record on your phone and play the clip
Due to the variations in script length, I always provide bespoke quotes.
Please note that additional costs may apply for voicemails being recorded onto non-UK mobiles
For more information about how you can benefit from my voicemail audio services, contact me today.